Intro To My Blog

by - February 23, 2017

Welcome to “pravin deva articles with pravin☺☺☺😗!” 

I am delighted that you stopped by. About my blog and its purpose:
As the title says, “pravin deva articles,” it’s about spread hot technology and unknown ideas through my blog, because personally I’ve experienced the miracles of optimism.
THROW BACK  2016

ME ON TRADITIONAL😊
 So I really want to tell people about optimism and its merits. And I am also going to do this by sharing some of my super silly and funny experiences to bring about on your face :)

Description of my blog: 

Life is awesome if we learn to enjoy every part of it. I hope that my blog makes you happier. I post here some self composed poems, comics and articles and also videos(if I learn to make good ones :P).

I am still learning so all the things couldn't perfect here but I'll try my best and keep learning and spreading tech:). I'm here to discover true ecstasy of life, and spread it. I want to bring a change, a positive change that makes people happier! 
                        

Why did I start a blog?Well, I think blogging is a great way to share our ideas with wide audience via Internet (if a large no. of people view it). I have always liked writing and talking to people, so through my blog I’ll share some of my experiences and ideas here. Purpose of my blog is to entertain people with my experiences, inspire people with my writing, impress people by my poems, and contact with them through comments.

About me:
2017
I am pravin, an Indian teenager. I am a blogger and a student. I like to learn and explore new things, making ideas for project, make friends, travel, make videos, drawings and go to college (I really like going to college❤😁😁😁). I compose poems to express the true feelings of my heart. I’ve great faith in optimism for, I’ve seen the wonders optimistic behavior can do. I am an optimistic, passionate,innovative, frank, naughty, lazy and talkative boy. I love to express my feelings and know others’ too.
me at clip art:)
2018



Thanks for your time :),🤗🤗🤗 for any questions or suggestions be sure to reach out and comment. I would love to know your views about the same. Please stay tuned.
Thanks and regards,
Pravin.

  To get new updates about the blog and me add me on Google Plus +pravin deva

   

You May Also Like

0 chats

@tinku_love_u