sample leave letter format

by - March 12, 2017

                      Simple format for leave letter


It is quite easy and simple to write a leave letter for school /college students.
The main focus of this blog is to understand and write the leave letter of its own ideas.

From

Student name(*write your name),
Class -sec,
department(*your department).

To

The class coordinator,
Class-sec,
Department(*your department).

Sub: Not feeling well

Honourable sir,

         Good morning/evening ! Sir I hope you're doing well for the day.
         This is (*your name) from (*your department) (*which year), I am  very sad to inform you that I am not feeling well for the past two days hence, I am not attend the classes for two days.
         
          I thank you for reading my letter.I hope now I am perfectly alright so i attend the class positively today.

                                        Thank you
                                                                                  
yours faithfully
(*your name)
 

You May Also Like

0 chats

@tinku_love_u